December 2020: COVID-19 and School Adjustment
Deadline for submissions: April 30, 2022
The journal PSIQUE invites the preparation of quantitative and qualitative scientific articles related to COVID-19 and school adjustment (focusing on children and adults, at various levels of education). This Call is aimed at studies that discuss the following topics:
– Reduction of school hours and impact on learning processes
– Literacy for young children
– E-learning platforms and effects on learning/teaching processes
– Family relationships (work and home schooling at the same time)
– Impact on sleep for students
– Social distancing and teaching
– Student anxiety
– Work-family interface
Type of articles accepted:
The guidelines for publishing articles must be carefully followed (see guidelines on the Psique website: https://cip.autonoma.pt/orgaos/instrucoes-aos-autores/.
Manuscripts may be submitted in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
Send by email to email@example.com