December 2020: COVID-19 and School Adjustment
Deadline for submissions: April 30, 2022
The Journal PSIQUE invites the submission quantitative and qualitative scientific articles related to COVID-19 and school adjustment (focusing on children and adults, at various levels of education). This Call invites studies that discuss the following topics:
- Reduced school hours and impact on learning processes
- Literacy of young children
- E-learning platforms and effects on learning / teaching processes
- Family relationships (work and home schooling at the same time)
- Impact on sleep for students
- Social distance and teaching
- Student anxiety
- Work-family interface
Type of accepted articles:
The guidelines for publishing articles must be carefully followed (see guidelines on the Psique website: https://cip.autonoma.pt/orgaos/instrucoes-aos-autores/.
Manuscripts may be submitted in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
They must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Psique@autonoma.pt